Today, President Biden announced the nation’s COVID-19 Action Plan, which is a six-prong, comprehensive national strategy designed to save lives, keep schools open and safe, and protect the nation’s economy while avoiding additional lockdowns and damage. The six prongs are:
- Vaccinating the unvaccinated;
- Further protecting the vaccinated;
- Keeping schools safely open;
- Increasing testing & requiring masking;
- Protecting the nation’s economic recovery; and
- Improving care for those with COVID-19.